For information on each gemstone we offer please click here.
All precious and semi-precious stones require care, especially:
Pearls, Amber, M.O.P., Lapis, Malachite, Opal, Turquoise, Haematite, Tanzanite
- It is advisable not to wear any jewellery whilst bathing, swimming, washing dishes, gardening etc.
- Put on your jewellery after having sprayed perfume and hair products, as to minimise contact with chemicals.
- Clean the gold or silver mounting with a gentle silver polish.
- It is important to understand that silver in particular may react with some chemicals encountered daily.
- The high atmosphere sulphur content may react with silver and perspiration, thus causing a slight
discolouration to the body. Regular cleaning overcomes this problem.
- Finally, do not place any stone into a jewellery dip.